Function: Airtel Money
Reports to: : Head of Enterprise & SME
The position is responsible for the Airtel Money relationship with all Education Institutions. The role manages all aspects of the school Fees collection relationship, and this includes; Acquisition of education institutions to consume Airtel Money products, relationship management, revenue growth and portfolio management, the generation of product concept notes, business case development, product development, User Acceptance Testing and process approvals. The role also coordinates technical integration with all education institutions, customer experience, usage and product and services go live coordination.
Key Result Areas –
• Numerically grow the existing AM school fees collection client base to meet business expectations.
• Identify and engage new and prospective education institutions to consume Airtel money collections, bulk payments, bill payments and agency services in the school fees segment.
• Understand new education institution business needs and recommend the most appropriate Airtel money solutions and products.
• Manage end to end the new education institutions onboarding process that includes acquisition, contracting, product design, development, acceptance testing, training, product usage and retention.
• Work with Education institutions to carry out market research on new product innovations and recommend revenue and customer experience impacting products and services in the school fees segment.
• Develop initiatives, products and solutions to materialize business and revenue growth in the school fees segment.
• Develop business cases to enhance new product development within the school fees segment and Airtel Money as a whole.
• Work with IT in prioritization of products and services to be developed.
• Coordinate with Group Airtel Money for support and customization of products that address the school fees segment /market needs.
• Develop Project Plans for new products and manage the plans to Go Live stage.
• Monitor and evaluate the products & services performance after roll out.
• Revenue growth of the Airtel Money school fees segment.
• Client relationship management and Retention.
• Reporting and other duties.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social studies, commerce.
• Post Graduate qualification in Business, commercial/banking field will be an advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial or Business Development, sales and relationship management.
• Strong understanding of all aspects of the sales process, good communication and people skills, understanding of the market.
• Excellent Negotiation, lobbying and project management skills
• Business Acumen
• Strong analytical and strategic skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
• Excellent presentation skills
• Customer service orientation
Note: Airtel Uganda is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we remain fully committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below.
Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact and email address.
Send Email to: vacancies@ug.Airtel.com and clearly indicate the email subject as Lead School Fees.
Closing date: 22nd November 2023