MEETING THE MOBILITY NEEDS OF BUSINESS & INDIVIDUALS
Comprising the most extensive vehicle retail network in Africa, we provide all mobility-related sectors with a multi-brand offer, partnering with global automotive manufacturers: sales of new and used vehicles, short or long-term rentals, fleet management and maintenance.
Our Offer includes the complete automotive offering, including, two-wheelers, marine engines, coaches, lorries, handling equipment, tires and spare parts. Our production and assembly sites in Africa are a shining example of our commitment to actively support industrialization in the region and creating an affordable offer.
We are looking for an Equipment Sales Administrator M/F based: Uganda
To provide administrative support to the Sales team by administering the sales information system while supporting the smooth running of the sales department.
- Support the sales team in preparation of proposals, tenders and quotations.
- Efficiently manage contracts system to receive, track and follow up on sign off all contracts within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Capture and accurately consolidate all customer orders for onward stock planning and OTD (order to delivery) management.
- Proactively liaise with logistics to track and ensure deliveries per agreed customer commitments.
- Ensure all units for delivery are physically inspected (Genchi) and confirmed as ready for delivery before handing over to the salesperson.
- Oversee demo/test drive vehicles, coordinate their scheduling, consolidate customer feedback, and generate weekly demo utilization reports.
- Support the Equipment Sales team and the sales planning team with accurate, real-time information/reports on the individual status of the entire order bank as well as monthly delivery forecasts.
- Champion and oversee data integrity of sales team customer records in the ERP/CRM system.
- Put in place an efficient tracking/reporting system for all advertised tenders as well as Sales’ responses to the same.
- Support in consolidating and coordinating team schedules to ensure proper department resource planning.
- Lead coordinator of all kaizen initiatives/projects aimed at improving sales department process efficiencies.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Management, Sales and Marketing or a business-related discipline.
At least 2 years demonstratable experience coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Experience in the preparation and winning of competitive bids/tenders will be an added advantage.
Key competencies and skills
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to prioritize as necessary.
2. Ability to listen, build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Tech savvy with proficient IT skills and a working knowledge of CRM systems as well as Microsoft Office programs.
Click Above To Apply