JOINT CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTRE (JCRC)
The Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC) is an indigenous medical organization that was established in 1991 as a limited liability not-for-profit Joint-venture between the Uganda Ministry of Health (MoH), Ministry of Defense and Makerere University Medical School (now Makerere University College of Health Sciences). JCRC is located on plot 101 Lubowa Hill Off Entebbe Road P.O. Box 10005 Kampala.
Joint Clinical Research Centre seeks to recruit dynamic, motivated, and Innovative candidates for the following positions;
1. Director Financial Management & Operations-Lira Project Office-One Position
2. Physician-JCRC HQ at Lubowa- One Position.
3. Internal Auditor-JCRC HQ at Lubowa-One Position.
4. Medical Officer-JCRC HQ at Lubowa-One Position.
5. Accountant-JCRC HQ at Lubowa-One Position.
6. Laboratory Technician-JCRC HQ at Lubowa-Two Position.
7. Accounts Assistant- JCRC HQ at Lubowa-One Position.
8. Administrative Assistant-JCRC HQ at Lubowa-One Position.
For a detailed job description, kindly visit https://www.jcrc.org.ug/opportunities
All applications should be addressed to The Manager Human Resource & Development Joint Clinical Research Centre via Email: email@example.com. Applicants are STRICTLY advised to apply with a cover letter and CV combined in one PDF document not exceeding six pages quoting the position you have applied for in the email subject line. Anyone who doesn’t follow the application procedure will automatically be disqualified.
Deadline: Saturday 25th November, 2023 at 5:00pm
Note: JCRC is an equal opportunity employer. Any attempts of influencing the recruitment process will lead to automatic disqualification.