ADVERT FOR DATA CLERKS
St Francis Hospital Nagalama, Kawolo Hospital. Hands of Charity. Lugazi Diocese/MUWRP Program, St Francis Hospital Nkokonjeru and St Francis Hospital Nyenga received a grant through Makerere University Walter Reed Project (MUWRP) to support data management and reporting for Health System Strengthening in PEPFAR supported health facilities in the districts of Kayunga. Mukono, Buvuma and Buikwe.
The recipients of these awards invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions of Data clerks. The Data Clerk will play a pivotal role in ensuring accurate and efficient data management and reporting within the health facility setting. This position involves collaborating with healthcare professionals and administrative staff to maintain precise electronic and paper-based records, support data-driven decision-making, and contribute to the overall efficiency and quality of patient care services.
• Collaborate with medical staff to ensure entry, completeness and accuracy of data in the primary source documents i.e HMIS and program tools.
• Take lead in generating & submission of accurate and timely reports for internal and external stakeholders in MoH. PEPFAR and Program supported platforms.
• Take lead in the routine data cleaning processes to enhance data quality for the HIV program.
• Support utilization of the Health Facility’s electronic medical record (EMR) system through accurate data entry, retrieval, and reporting.
• Support adherence to data management Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensure availability and utilization of HMIS and program data collection and reporting tools
• Support the medical staff in the implementation Continuous Quality Improvement interventions
Qualifications, A minimum of a Diploma in , Medical Records, Information and Communication Technology, Statistics and any other related field of study. A Degree is of an added advantage.
• Prior experience in records management, data entry, preferably in a healthcare setting, is advantageous but not mandatory. Familiarity with electronic medical record systems is a plus.
• Experience in using DHIS2 based systems, Microsoft office suite, and other data collection and reporting tools.
1. Ability to travel on water
2. Ability to ride a motorcycle is an added advantage
Data clerks recruited under this project will be given one (1) year renewable employment contracts. These are full time jobs. Individuals studying, already holding full time Government or private Jobs should not apply
Applications should be submitted as soft copies in PDF version as one file to the addresses provided below not later than 2nd October 2023. Please indicate the district you are applying for.
|Entity||No of positions||District||Send application to|
|St. Francis Hospital Nkokonjeru||08||Buikweemail@example.com|
|St Francis Hospital Nagalama||23||Mukonofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|St. Francis Hospital Nyenga||7||Buikweemail@example.com|
|Lugazi Diocese — MUWRP Program||11||Buvumafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kayunga Regional Referral Hospital||02||Kayungaemail@example.com|
|Hands of Charity||11||Kayungafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Detailed information on the advert is provided on the Hospital/entity and District Office Notice boards