JOB POSITION: DENTIST
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- At least a diploma in Public Health Dentistry
- A practicing license
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing is an added advantage
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
NOTE: Applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Office before 25th January 2023. You can also send your application to: email@example.com