Graduate Development Structure
1. Recruitment and On-Boarding
2. Rotation and Coaching
3. Mentorship and Networking
4. Training and Development
What It Takes To Get Short-listed:
Ensuring our graduate trainees have the correct qualifications, competencies, and values is key to the success of our graduate
The applicants must possess the following key requirements:
• Applicants should have first-class in bachelor’s in mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and
• Must have completed an undergraduate programme in 2022 or 2023
• Must have graduated with a first class at the time of application
• Must have graduated with a First Class
• The applicants must be 18-25 years at the time of application
Graduate Training Application Process
We believe in making dreams possible and connecting the brightest talent to meaningful opportunities they need to build their
skills, ignite their ambitions, and get closer to their purpose.
The eligible applicants will be required to send copies of academic credentials, application letter and detailed CVs addressed
to the Chief of People & Culture on firstname.lastname@example.org from October 27, 2022 to November 2, 2022 . at 5:00pm.
Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.