MEETING THE MOBILITY NEEDS OF BUSINESS & INDIVIDUALS
Comprising the most extensive vehicle retail network in Africa, we provide all mobility-related sectors with a multi-brand offer, partnering with global automotive manufacturers: sales of new and used vehicles, short or long-term rentals, fleet management and maintenance.
Our Offer includes the complete automotive offering, including, two-wheelers, marine engines, coaches, lorries, handling equipment, tires and spare parts. Our production and assembly sites in Africa are a shining example of our commitment to actively support industrialization in the region and creating an affordable offer.
We are looking for a Graduate Management Trainees M/F based: Uganda
Graduate Management Trainee programs is a management program that seeks to systematically build a pool of young talent through a structured recruitment, selection and development program that will prepare them for future placement in critical roles within the group.
The Graduate Trainee will be available to learn alot from the company and execute assignments under the guidance of a team leader.
- Gathering information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
2. Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
3. Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
4. Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
5. Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement through our Kaizen Culture practices.
6. Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
7. Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
8. Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
9. Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
10. Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at intervals and at the end of the graduate program.