Role: Graduate Intern (People & Culture).
Work Location: Bugolobi, Kampala- Uganda.
Duration: 6 months.
About Living Goods
Our Strategy for delivering high-quality, cost-effective community health through and with digitally empowered, equipped, supplied, supervised, and compensated CHWs requires that we continuously re-invent the way we work. Innovating incessantly and with swift responsiveness to global trends is, therefore, a critical success factor for building a thriving and sustainable LG of today and tomorrow.
The People & Culture intern will provide valuable support in carrying out the day-to-day HR activities and maintain the accuracy of employee files.
- Support in the management of the changeover from paper to electronic records management systems.
- Manage the electronic and paper-based information management systems.
- File and retrieve records in the registry as well as transfer records to the archives.
- Digitize functions, including scanning, creating digital objects, and postings to designated repositories.
- Support the maintenance and development of electronic and manual tools used for record keeping.
- Conduct records inventory and prepare documents for scanning.
- Post scanned documents, filing, and organizing the archives.
- Provide administrative support for the entire unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or Records Management.
- Membership in HRMAU is desirable.
- Knowledge of Uganda’s Labour Laws is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to demonstrate professional work ethic.
- Able to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Living Goods is an equal-opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. We strongly recommend not responding and not sending money or personal information if you are asked for money