SALES MANAGER ( 1 POSITION) RE-ADVERTISED
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling of vehicles and the associated services based on the production volumes to meet the sales targets of Kiira Motors Corporation through effective planning and budgeting.
Salary Scale: K3(4)
Reports to: Director Marketing and Sales
- Principal Sales Executive (Dealerships)
- Principal Sales Executive (Direct Vehicle Sales)
- Principal Sales Executive (Value Added Services)
- Principal Sales Executive (Asset Finance)
- Conduct market surveys to identify potential customers interested in making vehicle purchases;
- Coordinate company resources to Reach out to clients through calls, field visits and arranged meetings to spot their needs/preferences;
- Map potential customers and generate new market leads for the organization;
- Manage the company’s brand promotion while expounding on the vehicles features, specifications, and capability to meet customer requirements;
- Create and Maintain client relations while assisting clients in selecting suitable products that suits their specifications and preference;
- Conduct price negotiations to strike a favorable bargain optimal for both client and the Company;
- Employ up-to-date knowledge of product features/characteristics in addressing client misconceptions or inquiry about a particular model;
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure an opening for future business proposals and sales offers
- Oversee the closing of sales deals ensuring explanation of product warranty terms, completion of sales contracts, payment and delivery of products and services;
- Present regular reports to management on sales activities and maximized profits;
- Formulate sales policies, strategies practices and procedures and direct their implementation and execution;
- Maintain a positive and ethical work environment that is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels within the Sales Division;
- Facilitate, develop, and assist with training for both internal and external clients to help raise awareness concerning vehicle sales;
- Supervision and overall management of the Sales Division and its activities, providing technical guidance, project management and leadership and performance monitoring;
- Lead, mentor develop, train and appraise personnel in the Sales Division to help them be successful in their roles and to progress in their skills and abilities;
- Development and implementation of Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Director Marketing and Sales
(a) Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Commerce, Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing and Sales or Related Field from a recognized Institution
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Science, Sales Management or in a related field from a recognized institution; and
- Membership to the Professional Body in the Sales Field or Equivalent is an Added Advantage.
(b) Minimum Experience
General working Experience of at least Twelve (12) years. The applicant should have served in a Supervisory/Management Position in Vehicle Sales in a reputable organization for at least seven (7) years.
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to email@example.com before the deadline. No applications will be accepted after Midnight on 18th November 2022 (as recorded by the mail server). Clearly indicate the Position you are applying for in the Subject of your email. Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications. Applicants employed by our strategic partners are required to provide evidence that they have been cleared by the responsible authority to apply for any of the available jobs.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- A Duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A Duly signed CV (Please use this CV template and fill all the fields as guided. Download the template onto your computer to start filling it in).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted. Qualifications obtained outside Uganda should be notarized.
EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATION
We do appreciate your interest in working with us, however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews through e-mail and Telephone calls within ten (10) working days after close of Applications.
Kiira Motors Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of tribe, religion, marital status, age, political affiliation, disability, pregnancy, gender, HIV Status, or any other status protected under the laws of Uganda.
Shortlisted candidates shall sit a Competence and Aptitude Test. All candidates who pass the Competence and Aptitude Test shall proceed to the next stage which shall be the Oral Interview. Candidates shall be informed of the date and time of the Tests/Interviews two (2) working days in advance.