RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
Strong Analytical And Organizational Skills, Handle Multiple Tasks And Deadlines With A Proactive Approach , Good Problem-Solving Skills And Professional Skepticism
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, Sales And Marketing Or A Related Field, With Atleast One Year Experience In A Related Field.
He/she is responsible for building and strengthening the business within the Assigned Territory by using a variety of sales techniques through exploring opportunities to best serve target customers in order to meet company’s market share, profit objectives and brand equity
He will work closely with the Station Dealers, Station Managers, and independent station dealers in the Assigned region or zone in order to achieve the target sales volumes and gross profit as well as ensuring timely collection of funds from all Non-Fuel Revenue Sources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out market research and analysis to establish trends and explore opportunities and initiatives to meet the set volume and gross profit targets set for the Assigned Region .
• Plan, coordinate and implement business activities for all Assigned retail stations to achieve the set targets
• Grow and maintain profitable Non-Fuel Income Businesses at stations in the Assigned Region stations.
• Responsible to develop/create reports that indicate: revenue Loading, Sales to Date, and operation efficiency.
• Develop, groom, empower and maintain an efficient and customer-oriented team of dealers, station managers and staff within the region.
• Prepare reports relating to the sales performance of the Assigned MOGAS stations and independents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Operating knowledge of computers and related software.
• Excellent telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
• Ability to find solutions or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Ability to Make the customer return for Business over & over again
• Minimum of one year experience in a sales related field
• Employment in an oil and gas sector is an added advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, sales and marketing or a related field.
Should Send Their CV With All Details Along With Cover Letter And Copies Of Relevant Academic Documents In Pdf Format To : Hr-Ug@Mogasoil.Com
March 6, 2023