Job Reference Number: PSU/03/08/2022
• Issue drugs to clients / patients in an efficient manner
• Providing instructions to patients or clients on medication purchased from the pharmacy
• Responsible for safe keeping of drugs
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor.
Work experience & skills required
• At least two (2) years of work experience in a pharmacy
• A good command of both written and spoken English
• Should have good communication, Counseling and interpersonal skills.
Education, Licenses, Membership and Certification
Diploma in Nursing from a reputable Institution
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) requirements: Credits in English, Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) requirements: A principal pass in Biology and Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council is required.
Click link above to Apply