Job Title : Manager Human Resources
Reports to : Managing Director
Purpose : To plan, coordinate & monitor implementation of strategic Human resource policies, staff development programmes and performance management systems, in line with the NIC’s Corporate Goals, HR Mission, HR Business Plan and HR Policies and Regulations.
Key Result Areas:
- Plan and review the annual HR Business Plan, budget and set benchmarks for the implementation of the planned projects, evaluate the performance of the plan and generate reports to management as required.
- Review and evaluate the Human Resource Planning function and monitor the implementation of best practices in the recruitment, selection and retention strategies/processes in line with the HR policies and the Company’s business strategies.
- Initiate, review and provide technical advice to management on the implementation of the Company’s employment policies (i.e. health, safety, compensation, welfare, discipline etc.) in line with HR policy and the existing labour laws.
- Review organizational work processes, and recommend organizational development initiatives and interventions in line with the Company’s Strategic plan, Training policy and the HR Policies and Regulations.
- Review and monitor the implementation of the Company’s performance management system and career development/succession planning programmes for management staff in line with the HR policies and regulations.
- Review the Company’s Training and Development Programmes and provide advice in line with the Company’s Training and Development Policies.
- Periodic review and audit of compliance levels to service standards in line with operational guidelines and approved work standards.
- Plan, requisition, take custody, issue and account for controlled stationery in the department in line with policies and procedures.
- Carry out performance/training needs assessment, supervising, developing and appraising line staff under direct supervision in accordance with the HR policy and guidelines.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Management
Job Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in HR or Business Administration or Communication.
- Post graduate diploma in HRM
- Masters’ degree in HR or Management or Business Administration
- Certificate of proficiency in Insurance.
- Certification in Personnel and development.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a service industry.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication Skills, both written and oral.
- Analytical skills
- Report writing skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Inter personal skills
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Organizational skills
- Confidentiality abilities
- Business Acumen.
Qualified candidates should send through their CVs and copies of academic documents electronically by email to email@example.com . Deadline for submission is 18th November, 2022 at 5PM.
We are an equal opportunity organization; both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
All vacancies are for NIC General Insurance Ltd.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.