Job title: Manager Costing and Factory accounts
Reports to: Finance Controller
Work closely with procurement, production, quality assurance and accounts to ensure that costing is done correctly.
· Analyze the manufacturing costs, prepare regular daily reports lot wise/ invoice wise considering cost of procurements from various locations
· Prepare daily cost sheet for production and report for labour, energy and overhead employed in production and also at company level.
· Variance analysis for inventory and production, identifying areas of improvement and establish new or adjust existing inventory control procedures and practices for various products.
· Review standard cost for accuracy maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
· Manage excess and obsolete inventory (Raw Material) review processes.
· Prepare and complete production internal cost audits.
· Recommend cost efficiencies in new product layouts starting from procurements up to the finished goods level.
· Assisting in SAP implementation, along with future system enhancements.
· Conduct physical inventories and monitor cycle count programs.
· Prepare various financial analyses related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support. ·
· Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls.
· Control and cost-efficient planning of plant maintenance annual budget and fund planning for that.
CPA/ACCA or equivalent is a MUST
7 years in a busy reputable company preferably in manufacturing or agro-processing.
· High integrity
· Good Communication skills
· Good Interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send application and CV only to HR@agrieximfze.com
Deadline: 14th – Jan- 2023