BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
Job Title: Manager Core Banking Systems
Reports to: Chief Manager Core Banking Systems
Role: Participate in developing, implementing and maintaining applications; document system components; and serve as a systems advisor.
Salary Band: 4
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Related Courses
- Masters and Post Graduate Diploma in IT Related Courses is an additional requirement
Required Experience and Competences
- 6 years in the banking industry with at least 3 years at a Supervisory level.
- Delivering Operational Excellence
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Leading and Supervising
- Planning and organizing
- Understanding data and generating solutions
- Experience in Data Migration and Data analysis.
- Download and fill the application for employment form from www.centenarybank.co.ug and enclose an application letter (addressed to General Manager Human Resource, Centenary Bank, P.O. Box 1892, Kampala), updated Curriculum Vitae, plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
- E-mail the above to: Talent_sourcing@centenarybank.co.ug not later than 5:00PM 10/11/2022.(Note the underscore between Talent and sourcing)
|Application for Employment Form External.pdf||Download|