Buildnet is a reputable Real Estate Development Company in Uganda which specializes in building and selling quality and affordable residential properties, specifically condominium apartments and villas. Buildnet provides
a work environment that promotes passion, customer satisfaction, team work, integrity and accountability.
Buildnet now seeks to recruit skilled, passionate, experienced, and an innovative person to fill the above mentioned vacancy.
Education, skills, and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or other related fi elds.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills, organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Inventory Management
To apply for the above vacancy, please go to https://buildnet.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers or visit our website: www.buildnet.co.ug on the careers page not later than 3rd December 2022. Physical/ hard copies will not be accepted.