TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR (01 POSITION), KAMPALA
REPORTING TO THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Key Result Areas:
* Collecting and analysing training needs and preparing an annual training calendar/planner to guide the annual Group training programme
* Conduct annual skills matrix needs and submit a report on training needs identified
* From time to time, determine employees training needs and recommend appropriate trainings to management
* Drawing an annual training planner and budget & forwarding it to management for approval
* Drafting training guidelines/policies and review existing ones
* Ensuring that the training process goes on smoothly
* Identifying & recommending trainers of different training programs internally and externally
*Documenting training proceedings and profiling training attendance
* Evaluating training programmes (conduct post evaluation trainings), write training reports and in liaison with line managers, evaluate effectiveness of training activities to measure skills learnt
* In liaison with the Human Resource Advisor- Recruitment and appraisal, oversee succession planning
*Address all internal/external audit issues that arise out of all audits conducted on T & D processes
* Identifying training needs from exit interviews
* Develop a data-base for training consultancy firms in different areas
* Follow up on external training proposals received, recommend staff for the trainings and ensure that staff attend the training programs accordingly
*Develop internal trainers for different programs
*Ensure that all staff are trained accordingly
* Ensure to give training certificates to all staff accordingly.
*Motivate staff through training and development
* Assist in managing the annual graduate trainees programs for the Group accordingly
* Make visits to manufacturing units/plants as per schedule
* Ensure full compliance of ISO systems and Training SOP while doing the relevant tasks
* Any other duties assigned by the Human Resource Manager or GM-MS from time to time. Job Ref.No. MIUL/HRA-TD
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
*Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Organizational Psychology or related discipline, *Knowledge of existing Labor Laws
* Knowledge in reviewing training needs & survey systems
* A Post graduate diploma in a related field will be an added advantage
* Four years’ working experience in a similar role in a large manufacturing company.
SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
Good Interpersonal and communication and report writing skills, *counseling skills, *result-oriented, * Knowledge of computer packages* Records Management.*Good analytical skills
Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter; CV, and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV, and academic documents to email@example.com stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line.
The closing date for receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 18th June 2022 to 1st July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.