Job Reference Number: PSU/01/11/22
• Inventory management for Fuel & Liquefied Petroleum Gas;
• Install, enforce and observe all precautions, checks, audits and controls to prevent losses and check accuracy of accounts at all times;
• Inventory Management and periodic reporting on Fuel business and Non – Fuel business at the Station;
• Cash handling & Banking of all Fuel sales on time;
• Ensure that all Pump Attendants and Supervisors follow SOP’s with emphasis on safety and cash controls;
• Maintaining Station facilities;
• Coordinate dispatch of fuel to B2b Clients and ensure timely delivery of fuel;
• Maintain accurate records relating to Fuel, LPG Sales, Lubricants, etc.;
• Supervision of service station staff (Supervisors, Pump Attendants & Parking Marshals;
• Managing Shifts for the Station and Parking yard workers;
• Support Recruitment, training, Team building activities of Station workers.
• Maintain relationships with clients;
• Any other duties assigned by your Supervisor.
• Diploma in Accounting & Finance from a reputable Institution;
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel.
• Uganda Certificate of Education requirements: minimum of a credit in Mathematics & English; Work experience & Training required
• At least 3 – 5 years’ experience working with a reputable organization in a similar role;
• Basic knowledge on Tally software is desirable;
• Ethics & Integrity, Financial Literacy, Team Building, Customer Centric Training is required. Skills
• Excellent communication skills; • Price negotiation skills; • Problem solving skills.
Click link above to Apply