Closing Date: 2022/07/01
Reference Number: CCB220620-3
Job Title: Fleet Artisan
Job Category: Logistics
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (Uganda)
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: Uganda
Location – Province: Not Applicable
Location – Town / City: Kampala
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, we are currently seeking to recruit Fleet Artisans based in Kampala.
Asa Fleet Artisan, you will report directly to the Team Leader – Fleet
Key Purpose Statement
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the availability of fleet by doing top-quality mechanical repairs, root causes analysis, and troubleshooting; making sure that all mechanical repairs are carried out according to the CCBA fleet policy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for execution of maintenance tasks repairs, preventive maintenance, breakdowns, and break-ins for all fleet
- Operational monitoring of all fleet daily, weekly, and monthly checks and maintenance records in line with our TCCMS, and MDWT requirements.
- Ensure all Maintenance requests are provided with a work assessment
- Carrying out investigations for breakdowns with the 5WHY principle
- Ensure all repairs are recorded on a work order open for the specific truck and specific work
- Ensure all running checklists are properly recorded and filed
- Make sure all trucks, forklifts, motorcycles, and vehicles are properly greased, lubricated, and tightened according to CLIT standards
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the Team Leader/ Fleet Manager.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum: MVP part II or Diploma or equivalent experience in Auto Mechanics or any other related course in automotive.
- Added advantage: Advanced Computer skills, SAP and Excel experience
- Knowledge of Actros trucks, Atego trucks, Mercedes trucks, Isuzu, Toyota, diagnosis, and battery management.
- At least 2years of experience working with Light, Medium, and heavy Delivery vehicles.
- Excellent at Teamwork and Innovations
- Must be self-motivated, willing to be developed, and with a proactive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and high focus on accuracy
- Good oral & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to deliver results against key targets