, , | Finance | Full-time | Partially remote
Provision of business partnering and financial analysis, information and insights which enable the various departments of Kyosk Digital Services to make appropriate business decisions. Act as the strategic finance Business Partner for operations and commercial teams. Perform a variety of controlling, consulting and administrative tasks to support Kyosk Digital Services Kenya operations and its satellites.
- Performance measurement
- Make sure that all deadlines are respected working closely with Reporting and Accounting team and interlocking with operations and commercial teams w.r.t the close process and requirements.
- Production and reconciliation of key month-end reports regarding Volumes, Revenues, Profit, Variance Analysis and P&L by region, warehouse, category, product, SKU, sales agent as well as duka etc
- Provision of reliable figures and in-depth knowledge of the relevant business metrics. Analysis ranges from top-level review to detailed research
- Prepare ad hoc reports to analyse any variances against targets e.g., volume and mix analysis
- Own the periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual as well as ad hoc) business review needs i.e., prepare and generate reports, templates, slides etc required for business review to track performance against KPIs.
- Prepare and distribute key business reports and analyses (Revenues): daily, weekly, monthly, YTD, quarterly, bi-annual and annual against targets.
- Budget / Forecasts
- Engage with management in the top-down budget and forecast setting process and cascading agreed targets to inform bottom-up budgeting and forecasting with the operational teams.
- Coordinate the bottom-up budgeting and forecasting process and provision of information to the commercial and operations departments as and when it is needed
- Support the country finance manager, general manager and operations and commercial teams with finance need
- Perform ad hoc and structure analysis on a variety of business projects/initiatives
Ad hoc Tasks
- Best Practices: Collect and share best practices on Business Partnering
- Support Missions: Identifies weaknesses and organizes relevant support missions to Kyosk Digital services satellite operations, to help remediate any potential issues across the country.
- Value Adding Projects: review the cost to serve, value chain and pricing analysis and establishment of key performance indicators.
- Any other duties within the finance team as assigned by the Country Finance Manager
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Business / Financial Engineering or equivalent;
- Qualified Accountant (CPA (K), ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Postgraduate Degree in Finance is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years in business planning and analysis with at least 3 years as a Financial Analyst (in a multinational company) or in a leading Audit Consulting firm;
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Demonstrated working Experience in ERP Systems;
- Multiple assignments in major industrial companies or experience in the FMCG sector;
- Previous knowledge of Management Reporting Tools;
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools e.g., Power BI, Tableau etc is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of excel analysis and data modelling skills e.g., Power Query, Power Pivot is preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of data wrangling/cleansing tools – ETL (Extract Transform Load) techniques such as Get and Transform in ms excel.
- Additional knowledge of MySQL would be an advantage.
- Business Acumen;
- Financial Acumen;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Effective Decision Making;
- Project Management;
- Drive for Results;
- Customer Orientation.
About the Company
Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
If you want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology space and join a rapidly growing company of passionate and determined individuals with a singular will to win, Kyosk Digital is the organization for you.
Apply by: March 13, 2023