Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts, which exist at Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board.
1. Job Title: Examinations Officer- Clinical Medicine and Community Health
Salary scale: UAHEB 5
Contract period: One year contract renewable
Reports to: Senior Examinations Officer
Responsible for: Data Clerks
Age: between 35 – 45 years
i. Test items set, examinations well invigilated and reports compiled.
ii. Examination materials well prepared
iii. Examination results analyzed, compiled and reports disseminated.
iv. Students registered
v. Examiners, moderators and Invigilators supervised.
vi. Students’ records/ database well maintained
vii. Curriculum reviewed and harmonized.
Duties and responsibilities
i. Participate in setting test items, invigilation of examinations, marking and compilation of examination
ii. Preparation of examination materials i.e. examination cards, examination answer booklets and letters of
invitation to stakeholders who participate in the examinations.
iii. Analyze the results of examinations, compiles and disseminate reports.
iv. Participate in registration of students.
v. Assist in supervising of examiners, moderators, markers and invigilators to ensure timely execution of
their respective services.
vi. Maintain students’ records/database.
vii. Assist in designing and reviewing the examinations syllabuses and curriculum.
viii. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Education and Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a
recognized awarding Institution. Master’s Degree in a health-related discipline is an added advantage.
At least three years working experience a tutor or Clinical Instructor in the same field in a public or private
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
Applications should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB) P.O. Box 22733 Kampala and hand delivered to the UAHEB Offices at Plot 920 East African Road Kisosonkole Zone Upper Estate parish Kyambogo, not later than 4th August 2022.
UAHEB respects equal opportunities and would like to encourage women to apply.
Strictly observe the following:
1. Applications must bear the title of the post applied for as well as the reference number.
2. PHOTOSTAT copies of academic certificates and transcripts fully certified by the awarding institution must
be attached to the applications.
3. A current Annual practicing license (2021/2022) for the Examination Officer positions.
4. A valid driving permit for the position of a Driver.
5. Photocopy of your National ID.
6. Day time telephone contact numbers/E-mail address should be clearly indicated
7. Age limit: 45 years for entry Jobs.