CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
1. Economic Analyst
Location: Kampala, Lake Albert production installation base or other cities in Uganda if required.
• Provide economic justification support to all Departments, Management and HQ related to project economics including long-range plans, tracking economic evaluation and reserves assessment.
• Maintain an updated economic model and participate in preparing various economic studies.
• Provide economic justification and research studies to all departments, Management, and Head Office in relation to the project’s economics, including economics for New Ventures / Blocks offered for acquisition and operatorship.
• Carry out analysis of the business, competitive, domestic, and international economic factors to determine their impact on the Company’s operations.
• Apply statistical techniques and tools to develop macro-economic forecast models that aid in forecasting changes in macro-economic variables and how the variables affect the company operations and Industry.
• Provide support in the interpretation and application of economic and other forward-looking information to support the development of the Annual Plan.
• Prepare annual tracking evaluation report and create of a database that provides business intelligence to the company.
• Participate in preparing reserve assessment reports and setting the reserve economic limit.
• Participate in the Preparation of Long Range Plans; prepare and report on various aspects of economic and financial studies.
• Maintain and periodically update the economic model of the Company.
• Update multipurpose operational statistical database.
• Conduct research on Economic issues and statistical data and discuss the same with Superior.
• Preform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Petroleum Economics, Quantitative Economics, Finance, management or the related.
• 3-5 years related experience in Reservoir Engineering, Oil & Gas operations, Risked Petroleum economic evaluation or related industry.
• Training certificate on Risked Petroleum economics courses, financial aspects of PSC courses, O&G operations related Engineering courses are desired.
• Strong Accounting background.
• Extensive knowledge of Chinese, Ugandan and international laws on economics, commerce, financing, accounting, taxation and insurance.
• Extensive knowledge of GAAP
• Broad knowledge of O & G operations
• Familiar with Uganda PSA/JOA
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please visit Q-sourcing Servtec Website at https://qsourcing.com/jobs-in-uganda and apply for any of the jobs. Please upload only your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF.
Deadline for receiving applications is Friday 11th November, 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Ensure to select the link with the right tittle of the position you are applying for.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list