Provide transport services, arrange regular cleaning and maintenance for the vehicle in line with Commission policies and procedures.
- Driving Commission personnel or visitors to approved destinationsand picking them up in line with the Commission policies and procedures and assist load and unloading cargo/baggage when needed.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient and safe trip.
- Keep the exterior and interior of the vehicle clean and presentable.
- Follow up with the Technician Fleet Management and ensure planned routine servicing and, maintenance of the Commission’s vehicle in line with Commission policies and procedures.
- Maintain updated records and vehicle logs in line with the Commission’s policies and procedures.
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines/standards on the road to ensure safety of occupants in the vehicle in line with the traffic regulations and Commission policies.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on the condition and performance of the vehicle in line with the fleet management policy.
Education and Professional qualifications
- Minimum of a UACE Level Certificate.
- Diploma in motor vehicle mechanics is an added advantage; and
- Certificate in defensive driving
- Valid driver’s License
Five (5) years’ experience in driving in a similar corporate setting
- Good driving skills
- Defensive driving skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities