DRAFTSMAN – (m/f) (UG)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations.
- Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
- Checks plans.
- Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings (If required).
- Prepare assembly and detail drawings on the basis of the information and instruction provided.
- Makes necessary calculations for drawing development.
- Prepares and assists in drawing revisions are required.
- Prepares As-built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the Client/Consultant and assist in Project close-outs.
- Maintains knowledge of Company standards and incorporate these into engineering design
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree of Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- A minimum experience of 5 years on the construction projects in the relevant field of specialization.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).