Job Reference Number: PSU/04/08/2022
• Prepare reports for physical stock, expired stocks etc. and submit to your Supervisor according to the schedule
• Carryout stock rotation according to FIFO and LIFO
• Ensure pharmacy health and safety procedures are followed
• Responsible for the safekeeping of drugs, neatness and cleanliness of the pharmacy
• Dispense the right medications to patients
• Record and Monitor prescriptions to ensure that correct medications are being prescribed, adherence to clinical guidelines.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor. Work experience & skills required
• At least one (1) year of work experience in a pharmacy
• A good command of both written and spoken English
• Ability to act with integrity and maintain confidentiality of patient information and adhere to professional code of conduct.
Education, Licenses, Membership and Certification
Diploma in Pharmacy from a reputable Institution
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) requirements: Credits in English, Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) requirements: A principal pass in Biology and Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council is required.