Reports to: Head Data
To grow and maintain existing data customers as well as implement and ensure that the Data products are as per the agreed marketing submissions in respect to tariffs, product performance and customer experience so as to increase data revenue through increasing and retaining data subscribers.
• Increase Data Revenue Market Share.
• Continually review the current product portfolio and ensure that it is in line with market trends and implement changes as per the agreed strategy.
• Leverage market research & get consumer insights into data consumer behavior and preferences to drive future promotions.
• Monitor and track data initiatives and take remedial action where activities are off target.
• Launch initiatives to acquire Data revenue earning customers.
• Conduct feedback sessions with internal and external customers on the performance of Data Products.
• Carry out daily revenue trends analysis and reporting to identify possible revenue enhancements.
• Monitor the post-launch performance of products in relation to generated revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Carry out customer surveys and engagements with the outbound teams.
• Manage the data portfolio tariff master.
• Work hand in hand with Customer care to confirm understanding of new products and address customer complaints.
• Support the head of data in planning for the revenue and subscribers as per the Annual Operating Plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product development.
• Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment is an added advantage
• Passionate about Technology and Digitalization
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization
• Strong ethics, hands on approach
• Motivated, flexible and decisive with ability to convince and align groups with divergent views
• Customer focused
• Business awareness
• Strong analytical and strategic skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
• Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
• Excellent presentation skills
• Attach copies of all academic documents.
• Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
• We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below.
Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact.
Send Email to: vacancies@ug.Airtel.com and clearly indicate the email subject as Data Manager.
Closing date: 22nd November 2023