The purpose of this role is to support the business in optimization of data analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mix price analytics
- Volume analytics
- Driving topline knowledge across the commercial teams.
- Take ownership of business intelligence.
- Prepares routine management reports e.g. management information pack and provides an analysis of such information.
- Support commercial teams in implementation of routines tied to topline performance.
- Ensuring that the commercial team understands and uses the generated reports as an asset to sales effectiveness.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, IT, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Statistics.
- Exceptional at Microsoft excel (Advanced level).
- Knowledge of running SQL a must
- Fast learner
- Creativity and problem-solving ability
- Must be Structured and organized
- Keen and attentive to detail
- Highly refined analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate across functions
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 26 June 2022.