Position: Business Development Manager Solar Firm
Industry: Renewable Energy
Reports to: CEO
Gross Salary: USD 1,500
Our client is a well-established and reputable renewable energy firm in Nairobi. They seek to recruit an experienced, dynamic and results oriented business development manager to oversee and provide direction to the firms business processes and sales practices.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners in the region. Appoint Distributor
- Work together with Sales team to turn prospective leads into long-term clients
- Establish relationships with local governments and other industry stakeholders (utilities, Dept of Energy, industry associations)
- Identify timely new opportunities in the form of the tenders and RFQs, work on submissions and attraction of right partners
- Scout new markets and identify new business opportunities, propose and execute market entry modes
- Support clients on channel development and enhance their sell out
- Provide timely market intelligence (projects, trends, competitors activities, prices) to support headquarters and regional Sales team
- Take on ad-hoc projects as instructed by the Headquarters
- Travel frequently to visit clients and attend exhibitions and conferences
- Train Sales Team and Partners on the products
- Market Survey and reporting on daily basis
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years of experience working in B2B industry in BD or other commercial function with focus on a designated region, with at least 2 years of work experience in energy-related sector, preferably PV, UPS, Inverters, IT Hardware, batteries.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to convert facts into insights.
- Strong business acumen and Financials.
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, Savvy Powerpoint user.
- Persuasive communicator.
- Fluency both in oral and written local & English.
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the positions title (Business Development Manager-Nairobi) to email@example.com on/before Wednesday 12th January 2023.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.