Business Development Executive – Investment Clubs & SACCOs (1 Position)
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager- Investment Clubs & SACCOs
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to Senior Manager- Investment Clubs & SACCOs, the role holder will grow a portfolio of Investment Clubs & SACCOs through sales in order to achieve the set sales targets and pro-actively provide excellent relationship management to Saccos & investment clubs in line with the set company objectives.
- Aggressively grow the Investment club balances by opening new investment club accounts whilst also maintaining existing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and other relevant bodies to ensure that the bank maximizes its sales potential.
- Follow up on all queries and complaints from Investment Clubs and give timely resolution.
- On a selective basis, make joint calls with corporate & Business Banking RMs for acquisition of new business and feedback.
- Maintain a database of customers by individual relationship manager for business assistance, bank related communication and professional networking and engagement sessions.
- Generate new business from incoming inquiries to support the salaried segment.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- University Degree.
- Two years banking experience in a sales role.
- Good selling, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of the bank’s systems and products especially those in personal banking.
- Good understanding of the salary and personal loan segment, industry, and business awareness.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, and telephone skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deal with clients directly.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 22nd June 2022 to the email address indicated below;
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.