Banking Officer- E Channels (1 Position)
REPORTING TO: Team Lead- E Channels
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Team Lead- E Channels, the role is responsible for responsible for the daily processing of E-Channels back-office activities in line with operating guidelines as a means of contributing to quality service delivery. These activities include ATM Card production, QuickBanking onboarding, Investment Club onboarding, Super Agency functions, Cheque book support, support on Money Transfer services, handling, and offsite ATM management.
- Receive, verify, acknowledge corporate customer Internet Banking / QuickBanking applications as per the guiding processes and procedures.
- Timely and accurate onboarding of customers on quick / internet Banking in the system within the agreed service level agreement. First time right principles.
- Follow through on the timely delivery of the Cheque production and card production files for Cheque books and ATM cards respectively.
- Track delivery ATM cards, Cheque books and PINs and keep the Business other stakeholders informed on the status
- Receive and investigate queries that relate to E-Channels i.e., ATM Card, PINs, QuickBanking, Super Agency, settlements, Cheque book, etc. and close them within the agreed timelines.
- Daily settlements for Money Transfers i.e., Western Union, MoneyGram, Interswitch, VISA and Express Money and escalate any exceptions to Team Leader E-Channels.
- Timely and accurate handling of superagency functions e.g., float distribution, queries handling, user sights issues, etc.
- Handling offsite ATMs with the related activities i.e., Daily ATM account reconciliation, proper key, and cash managements practices as per processes and policies, monitoring of the ATM uptime.
- Carryout out due diligence checks on the integrity instructions from both the Branch and other channels. Report any exceptions timely.
- Attend to E-Channels queries in a timely manner and provide an update to the stakeholders on the status.
- Timely processing of quick Banking Financial transactions (EFTs, TTs & RTGs) and reporting suspicious transactions as per AML/CFT definition of the same.
- Work with the service providers to enforce delivery of services as per their contracts and banks service standards.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- One year’s banking experience.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and multi-task well to ensure accurate and timely completion of all tasks and projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of the back-office operation, procedures, and processes.
- The ability to identify and engage with all the key stake holders in the organization.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Customer oriented (Internal and external).
- High level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work within a team-oriented environment.
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of maturity and self-drive.
- Able to work under very demanding deadlines or timelines.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 22nd June 2022 to the email address indicated below;
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.