MEETING THE MOBILITY NEEDS OF BUSINESS & INDIVIDUALS
Comprising the most extensive vehicle retail network in Africa, we provide all mobility-related sectors with a multi-brand offer, partnering with global automotive manufacturers : sales of new and used vehicles, short or long-term rentals, fleet management and maintenance.
Our Offer includes the complete automotive offering , including, two-wheelers, marine engines, coaches, lorries, handling equipment, tyres and spare parts. Our production and assembly sites in Africa are a shining example of our commitment to actively support industrialisation in the region and creating an affordable offer.
We looking for a Assistant Tax Accountant M/F based : Uganda
Job Description :
To ensure the company’s tax compliance in line with both statutory & internal tax requirements.
1. Perform daily sales & Value Added Tax (VAT) reconciliations between Electronic Fiscal Receipting and Invoicing Solution (EFRIS) & System Applications and Products (SAP) systems.
2. Track VAT on imports & ensure that they are released from Automated System for Customs Data (ASYCUDA)/Bonded Warehouse Information Management System (BWIMS) to generate EFRIS Tax Invoices
3. Track correspondences & ensuring timely resolutions with the Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)
4. Ensure tax compliance on all tax heads.
5. Provide support during Uganda Revenue Authority tax audits & investigations.
6. Provide support during Internal and Statutory Audits
7. Participate in managing the payables including booking EFRIS compliant tax invoices.
8. Vet suppliers to ensure compliance to all statutory and company requirements.
9. Accurately and timely prepare payments to suppliers, service providers and business partners.
o Attention to Detail
o Focus on quality and accuracy
o Customer handling
o Efficient planning & organizing
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Result oriented