MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individuals to fill the following Positions.
Job Title: Key Account Manager-Corporate Sales
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Sales & Business Development
Division – Commercial Operations
No. of Vacancies: 3
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
Drives Sales within multiple strategic partner relationships for MTN Mobile Money including developing or co-creating value propositions in conjunction with partners or organisations to realise existing and new value streams. Implement affordable and targeted sales opportunities across the region, including MTN Opco’s and beyond to effectively promote MTN Mobile Money products, services and value propositions.
Main Job Functions:
- Managing, Building, and extending high-level /strong relationships with key strategic accounts
- Generating business opportunities with new customers.
- Develop and implement corporate sales strategy in line with Sales Strategic objectives to ensure achievement of MTN strategic objectives!
- Develop and manage Corporate sales Budget with the mandate of maintaining customer satisfaction as well as customer retention and growth.
- Optimization of Corporate sales and penetration into key corporate accounts within the region
- Interaction with marketing, operations, and other sales segments
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Business qualification
- Working experience in sales management position for more than 5 years in a fast-paced multinational company or in a highly competitive industry dealing in semi-durable high-tech goods that require after-sales service or experience in an ICT environment. Or at least 10 years’ experience in relationship management, sales and/or marketing role in a service industry.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical, visionary, and interpersonal skills.
- Business and Financial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Management skills
- Communication skills
- He/ She must have the ability to effectively negotiate.
- He/ She must possess excellent presentations skills and be able to effectively represent MTN internally and externally.
- Demonstration of positive independent, objective attitude
- Relationship building, team spirit and customer focus.