To conduct data entry, cleaning and documentation of implemented activities and outputs using appropriate data tools, and ensure the availability of quality data for reporting for the SUDV survivors’ clinic.
- Conduct timely and accurate data entry for implemented activities
- Maintain up-to-date project databases of all activities implemented and routinely share with the regional data officer and M&E officer all entered data sets for merging and analysis
- Ensure availability of updated data capture and reporting tools at the health facility and community levels for effective tracking of the EVD survivors program
- Support EVD survivors program team to analyze and interpret data
- Participate in the development of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly work plans.
- Monitor and track implementation of EVD survivors program activities and support response teams to develop catch-up plans in case of unmet targets
- Support the EVD survivors program team in planning, mobilization and implementation of project activities and tracking the achievement of targets
- Any other duties as may reasonably be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- · Diploma in Records management or related fields with training in data management
- · At least 1 year of experience in data capture and management
- 1 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org