Duties and responsibilities
1. Proactively cross sell and acquire new client relationships and drive cross selling of additional solutions according to customer needs.
2. Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets;
• Disburse at least 12 loans above 15 million per month.
• Achieve and maintain an outstanding monthly loan portfolio of Ugx. 1,500,000,000/=
• Appraise loan applications for onward presentation to the credit committee.
• Participate in the recovery of written – off loans in accordance with Pride’s loan recovery guidelines.
3. Disburse loans that have been approved.
4. Identify, recruit and train new clients.
5. Ensure accurate and timely filing of all loan documentation
6. Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Credit Supervisor and Branch Manager.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, International Business, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Science, SWASA, Education, Microfinance, Adult and Community Education, Community Psychology, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field +
• 2 Principal passes at A’ Level
• Credit and/or Pass in English and Mathematics at O’ level.
At least 2 years’ experience as a Credit Officer or Loans Officer in a Financial Institution.
Person Specifications for the above jobs:
• The candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid RIDING PERMIT for Job Position 2 above.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of integrity.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages in the respective regions.
• Should not be more than 40 years of age for Job positions.