Counselors will provide Mental Health and Psychosocial support to Ebola cases, survivors and suspects under isolation.
- Provide mental health and psychosocial support to patients and survivors.
- Train community resource person on providing MHPSS in the community
- Prepare communities and families to receive SUDV survivors
- Settle survivors back into their communication
- Conduct routine home visits
- Support survivors to co-participate in SUDV response activities where appropriate.
- Sensitize communities on SUDV
- Develop and execute survivor specific mental health psychosocial support.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- · A degree in clinical Psychology or Counseling or psychiatry.
- · At least 3 years experience in practice
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org