Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) Staff SACCO Limited is a fully registered society under the laws of Uganda. It’s a form of cooperative whose core mandate is to mobilize savings from its members and extend credit to them. Alongside savings and credit, the SACCO is also involved into other investments including, real estate, mobile money, agency banking and car wash services. Over the years the URA Staff SACCO has witnessed tremendous growth that gives it a very good ranking in Uganda’s cooperative sector.
In view of the above, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions as listed below;
1) Manager Finance  Position
2) Supervisor Internal Audit  Position
3) Officer Systems Administration  Position
4) Human Resource Officer  Position
5) Office Assistant  Position
6) Loans Officer  Positions
7) Accounts Officer  Positions
8) Investment Officer  Positions
Only Online Applications through Portal link https://bit.ly/m/URA-SACCO-JOBS-2023 will be accepted by 1700hrs on Friday 17th March 2023. Details of the scope of services, deliverables, required qualifications, experience and competences can be accessed through the same portal.
You will receive a notification in your email if your application has been successfully received.
In the event that you are selected as a candidate for the job, it will be a requirement to provide certified copies of academic documents prior to appointment.
1) URA Staff SACCO strives for inclusion and diversity and therefore considers all job applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color national origin, religion, marital status, and disability. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to having diverse workforce and do not ask for money at any stage of recruitment. Any form of lobbying shall lead to disqualification.
2) Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.