DEPARTMENT: Jinja Clinic
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Satellite Clinic Manager
The role is responsible for managing the Clinic. The duties involve managing staff, Customer care, coordinating purchase of supplies and management of inventory. The role will also be responsible for managing performance and reporting.
- Overseeing the general management of the clinic.
- Managing medical and support staff.
- Ensuring good patient/customer care.
- Managing staff working schedules and any appointments.
- Ensuring proper management of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinating the purchase of supplies and equipment through the Procurement Manager.
- Ensuring proper management of patient information.
- Ensuring compliance with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
- Managing performance and related reporting.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Three years’ experience in managing healthcare facility.
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good at people relations, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and solving skills.
- Excellent Time management skills.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com. Only the ones sent in the email will be considered. Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line.