Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ishaka-Bushenyi
Valid through: 17.06.2022
Functionary Reports to: Medical director
Technically Reports to: Technical supervisor (Pharmacist)
Technically supervises: Dispensers and store keepers
Doctor’s Case Medicals LTD is a private Company, registered and regulated by Uganda registration services bureau. Our flagship business, doctor’s case medicals is Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council. Our head offices are located at plot 47-51 republic road Rukungiri Municipality.
We are looking for a self-motivated and skilled individual to take up the positions of an Inventory and material manager.
- -Leads and participates in monthly stock taking, generated reports and addresses discrepancies timely.
- -Must have a monthly inventory report presented to management.
- -Generates drug orders to replenish the inventory
- -Routinely generates inventory expiry schedules and ensures short expiries are handled to avoid financial loss.
- -Monitor and records temperature for the medical fridge and pharmacy environment as per NDA requirement.
- -Ensure stores and drug shelves are neatly organized to maximize efficiency in the pharmacy.
- -Becomes the custodian of the inventory stores.
- -Without fail generates a monthly stock reconciliation report and submits to the branch manager and managing director.
- -Technically supports dispensers on good dispensing practices and other operational functions.
- -Sits on the management committee and reports to management any operational risk or shares any information that may fuel profitability and organizational resilience.
- -Diploma in Pharmacy
- -Computer knowledge and registration with respective council.
- All application documents are to be Scanned and sent (all in one PDF or word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required documents are; your updated CV, original Academic documents, and application letter (hand written signed and scanned)