Job Brief Overview:
We are looking for a Finance Technical Support to be in partner section funding meetings related to partner section grants and earmarked/restricted funding.
A successful Finance Technical Support will manage the administrative aspects of grants, from initial proposals to receipt, including support in proposal and report preparation and incident resolution. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing records.
• Support in keeping the financial SharePoint sites collection site well-governed (map, access, responsibilities). Mapping of sites, pages, libraries and files, access control
• Maintain direction team files structure on SharePoint ensuring easy access to information, define and maintain the archiving guidelines.
• Responsible to maintain the Finance policy register and support the policies owner in ensuring policies remains current. Support policies development by ensuring stakeholder engagement in their development.
•Maintain digital archives, including policies and reports
• Manage overall communication of Finance Department.
• Develop and Maintain the HQ finance knowledge center. Update the training portfolio on SharePoint.
• Keep the learning strategy and supporting tools up to date.
• Ensure finance staff are trained in feedback and appraisal management
• Collaborate with unit heads to keep work plans current and support department activities and priorities.
• Update office policies as needed
• Participate in planning and monitoring the department’s budget.
• Contribute to the development and analysis of department management indicators and dashboards.
• Ensure all the administrative procedures for the hiring and onboarding of an intern are met
• Follow up of tasks and performance of the intern position, together with coordinators of each department.
• Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in Financial support functions.
• Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
• Experience and proficient skills in SAP, ERP, MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,)
How to Apply: Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 27th November 2023, 5 pm EAT.